This document contains information specific to the release of IDCS Webgate, providing knowledge necessary for use to be reviewed prior to installation. All information is accurate at the time of publication and updates will be provided by Hub City Media with subsequent software releases.
1.2 Intended Audience
This document is intended to provide information to administrators and evaluators of IDCS Webgate.
This section outlines prerequisites to installing and running IDCS Webgate.
2.1 Operating Systems
IDCS Webgate is supported on the following operating systems:
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x
· Oracle Linux 6.x
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
· Oracle Linux 7.x
2.2 Web Servers
IDCS Webgate is supported on the following web servers:
· Apache HTTP Server 2.2+
· Oracle HTTP Server 22.214.171.124+
IDCS Webgate is supported on the following browsers:
· Chrome, latest stable release
· Firefox, latest stable release
· Safari, latest stable release
· Internet Explorer 9 and later
2.4 Hardware Requirements
IDCS Webgate requires at least 20MB disk space in addition to the web server, 1GB of memory and a dual-core processor for non-production implementations. Production sizing depends upon user load and is typically constrained by number of CPU cores.
3 Limitations and Known Issues
· Form-fill for password replay is only supported in Chrome at this time
· Cross-Domain Single Sign-On (CDSSO) is not supported at this time
· Federated Single Logout (SLO) is not supported at this time
· Form-based authentication is not supported out-of-the-box
· Saving passwords to the directory for form-fill password replay is outside of scope for IDCS Webgate
· Oracle Internet Directory (OID) and Oracle AccessGate are still required components for EBS. IDCS Webgate replaces functionality otherwise provided by Oracle WebGate.
· The session_to_ldap_map parameter for data stores supports only one entry at this time. More advanced correlations will be made available in future releases.
3.2 Known Issues
· Apache HTTP Server 2.4+ does not support use of headers with underscores for hosted content. This will not affect applications accessed through the use of Apache HTTP Server as a reverse proxy, such as EBS.
For information on purchasing support for IDCS Webgate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For support requests for existing customers, login to Hub City Media’s JIRA system at the URL provided in your support contract.