This document contains information specific to the release of IDG™ 1.0.1, providing knowledge necessary for use and should be reviewed prior to installation. All information is accurate at the time of publication and updates will be provided by Hub City Media with subsequent software releases.
1.2 Intended Audience
This document is intended to provide information to administrators and evaluators of IDG™.
2 Before You Install
Prerequisites for installing and running IDG™ are detailed below.
IDG™ version 1.0 is designed to work with ForgeRock OpenIDM version 4.X. All connectors supported by OpenIDM are supported sources of data for IDG™.
IDG™ is supported on the following databases:
· MySQL version 5.5, 5.6 and 5.7 with MySQL JDBC Driver Connector / J 5.1.18 or later
· Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2014
2.3 Operating Systems
IDG™ is supported on the following operating systems:
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
· Ubuntu 14.04
· Windows Server 2008 R2
· Windows Server 2012 R2
IDG™ is supported on the following browsers:
· Chrome, latest stable release
· Firefox, latest stable release
· Safari, latest stable release
· Internet Explorer 9 and later
2.5 Java Environment
IDG™ requires Java Runtime Environment 7 or 8. Hub City Media recommends the use of Oracle Standard Edition HotSpot or OpenJDK.
2.6 System Requirements
IDG™ requires at least 400MB disk space and 4GB memory for non-production implementations. Production sizing will depend upon user population, audit requirements and certification frequency.
3 Limitations and Known Issues
· Postgres, Oracle and DB2 are not currently supported as repositories
· IDG™ does not currently include multi-language support
3.2 Known Issues
· If a user account name is updated, any user certifications owned by that user will be orphaned and require recreation. Object certifications, assignment certifications and policy violations are not affected.
· Event-triggered object certifications are not available. Event-triggered user certifications and assignment certifications are not affected.
· Assignments revoked during an assignment certification fail to process if not attached to an object.
· If attributes have been revoked during an assignment certification, sign-offs during the subsequent object owner reviews do not generate notifications.
4 Upcoming Architectural Changes
· User certifications will no longer have separate tables for event data; instead, they will be integrated into their respective objects
· User certifications will be migrated to use the generic object type instead of the managed object type
For information on purchasing support for IDG™, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For support requests for existing customers, log into Hub City Media’s JIRA system at the URL provided in your support contract.