This document contains information specific to the release of IDR™ 1.0, providing knowledge necessary for use, to be reviewed prior to installation. All information is accurate at the time of publication and updates will be provided by Hub City Media with subsequent software releases.
1.2 Intended Audience
This document is intended to provide information to administrators and evaluators of IDR™.
2 Before Installation
This section contatins prerequisites for installing and running IDR™.
IDR™ version 1.0 is designed to work with ForgeRock OpenIDM version 4.0.
IDR™ is supported on the following databases:
· MySQL version 5.5, 5.6 and 5.7 with MySQL JDBC Driver Connector / J 5.1.18 or later
· Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2014
· Oracle Database 11gR2 and 12
· PostgreSQL 9.3 and 9.4
· IBM DB2, 10.x
IDR™ does not support OpenIDM’s packaged evaluation database, OrientDB.
2.3 Operating Systems
IDR™ is supported on the following operating systems:
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x/7.x
· Ubuntu 14.04
· Windows Server 2008 R2
· Windows Server 2012 R2
IDR™ is supported on the following browsers:
· Chrome, latest stable release
· Firefox, latest stable release
· Safari, latest stable release
· Internet Explorer 9 and later
2.5 Java Environment
IDR™ requires Java Runtime Environment 7 or 8. Hub City Media recommends the use of Oracle Standard Edition HotSpot or OpenJDK.
2.6 System Requirements
IDR™ requires at least 400MB disk space and 2GB memory for non-production implementations. Production sizing will depend on number of users and report size requirements.
3 Limitations and Known Issues
· IDR™ does not currently include multi-language support
· IDR™ cannot report against file-based audit logs
3.2 Known Issues
· Internet Explorer 9 does not support PDF and CSV downloads. Reports can be viewed in the browser or sent through e-mail.
· PDF and CSV download result in a memory leak in Internet Explorer 10 and 11 because of a known bug. Additional information can be found at: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/7409348/
· For reporting against non-local Oracle databases, only the Oracle thin client is supported
· SQL queries using regular expressions including ‘[ ]’ style square brackets are not supported
4 Upcoming Architectural Changes
· Support for storing reports to the file system or through FTP
· Integration with file-based audit logs will require and integrate with Elasticsearch
For information on purchasing support for IDR™, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For support requests for existing customers, log into Hub City Media’s JIRA system at the URL provided in your support contract.