Founded in 1999 and headquartered in South Plainfield, New Jersey, Hub City Media is a software integrator specializing in sophisticated Identity and Access Management solutions, Managed Support Services and custom software development and integrations. Hub City Media provides fully customizable Professional Services and 24 / 7 / 365 Managed Support Services tailored to the specific needs of each organization, with the ability to partner with clients in every global location and time zone. Hub City Media’s centralized environment encourages teamwork, collaboration and knowledge transfer, resulting in innovative, industry-leading solutions.
As a recognized industry thought leader, Hub City Media holds the following Oracle certifications:
- Identity Management and Security Specialized Partner
- Certified Database Security Implementation Specialist
- Certified Database Support Specialist
Of particular note, Hub City Media is one of only five key FY2017 “Go To Market” Oracle partners.
In addition, as a ForgeRock Accredited Identity Platform partner, Hub City Media’s experience extends back to previous expertise working with Sun Microsystem's products that are the foundation of OpenAM (OpenSSO) and OpenDJ (Java Directory Server). Hub City Media formalized a partnership with ForgeRock in early June 2015 and has become a key ForgeRock partner, performing many ForgeRock Identity Platform implementations and Architectural Workshops.
Hub City Media’s clients span the Fortune 10 to the Fortune 500, including governmental agencies and educational institutions.
Our Systems Engineers work in small teams applying cutting-edge technology to build innovative solutions across a myriad of industries. Each member of the team is important to our success. Employees are provided with mentoring and training as they are continually exposed to emerging technologies and encouraged to learn and apply new skills.
The Systems Engineers serve on a team of developers to develop, test and deploy the identity infrastructure for our clients.
Under the direction of the Technical Lead, the Systems Engineers perform the tasks and activities of the project, developing and testing the IAM solution, including:
- Installing and configuring software products
- Configuring resource adapters
- Developing workflows, forms, rules and notifications using a combination of product configuration and custom Java code
- Executing unit and system test plans
- Investigating and rectifying issues
Required Experience / Skills:
- BA / BS in Computer Science or related field
- Education and academic experience developing in Java
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills
Other: 0-25% (daily and multi-night travel possible at times
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Web application development
- Java based technologies: J2EE, Java EE, JNDI, JDBC, EJB, JSP, Servlets, etc.
- Directory servers such as Sun / Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE), Oracle Unified Directory / Virtual Directory, Microsoft Active Directory or other LDAP server
- Database products Oracle, MySQL and development using SQL
- Web / App Servers: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic
- Operating Systems: Any Unix or Linux variant (Solaris, AIX, HPUX), Windows