Founded in 1999 and headquartered in South Plainfield, New Jersey, Hub City Media is a software integrator specializing in sophisticated Identity and Access Management solutions, Managed Support Services and custom software development and integrations. Hub City Media provides fully customizable Professional Services and 24 / 7 / 365 Managed Support Services tailored to the specific needs of each organization, with the ability to partner with clients in every global location and time zone. Hub City Media’s centralized environment encourages teamwork, collaboration and knowledge transfer, resulting in innovative, industry-leading solutions.
As a recognized industry thought leader, Hub City Media holds the following Oracle certifications:
- Identity Management and Security Specialized Partner
- Certified Database Security Implementation Specialist
- Certified Database Support Specialist
Of particular note, Hub City Media is one of only five key FY2017 “Go To Market” Oracle partners.
In addition, as a ForgeRock Accredited Identity Platform partner, Hub City Media’s experience extends back to previous expertise working with Sun Microsystem's products that are the foundation of OpenAM (OpenSSO) and OpenDJ (Java Directory Server). Hub City Media formalized a partnership with ForgeRock in early June 2015 and has become a key ForgeRock partner, performing many ForgeRock Identity Platform implementations and Architectural Workshops.
Hub City Media’s clients span the Fortune 10 to the Fortune 500, including governmental agencies and educational institutions.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing enterprise-wide software solution implementation projects for many of the world's largest Fortune companies. Within our Professional Services Organization, a successful candidate will work closely with our Technical Team, Sales Consultants, key Account Executives and client Project Teams to ensure successful delivery of Identity and Access Management solutions.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in project management and implementation of software solutions for large enterprise organizations. Hub City Media is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and organizational skills coupled with the ability to establish and maintain client relationships while providing excellent customer service. Most importantly, this candidate should possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to assess issues as they arise by determining importance, urgency and risks while gathering and processing critical information to provide innovative solutions.
- Manage project portfolios by establishing direction and aligning resources throughout the Hub City Media organization
- Ensure proper project management practices are utilized throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage project planning and ‘day-to-day’ implementation of enterprise Identity and Access Management software solutions
- Exercise regular and clear communication with the client's Project Team to establish and maintain a solid customer relationship
- Implement and maintain regular and clear communication with the Hub City Media internal Technical Project Team
- Provide operational management of the project (i.e. functional, technical and organizational aspects)
- Identify risks and perform risk management
- Manage project budget, based upon resource allocation
- Manage all aspects of Change Control Process
- Manage conflict in a professional manner and exercise escalation processes when required
Education / Experience / Skills
- 5 to 7 years project management experience with enterprise software solution implementation using SDLC methodology
- Proficiency using MS Project, MS Word and MS Excel
- A proven track record for project planning, executing, controlling and closing
- Excellent written / oral communication skills, particularly in client facing situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with solid problem solving skills
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with clients / partners
- Four year degree is preferred
- PMP certification is preferred, but not required
- Background in software development is a plus
- Experience writing SOWs and / or responses to the RFPs is a plus
- Some travel is required
- Must be able to commute to South Plainfield, NJ
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Compensation: competitive compensation - full benefits package