Do you enjoy investigating and resolving issues?
Do you love to learn exciting, cutting edge technologies?
Are you a passionate, enthusiastic individual with excellent technical, communication and client service skills ready to fill the Software Engineer position in our Managed Support Services Department?
Then put your inquisitive and client focused skills to work with our Identity and Access Management clients!
Hub City Media, a recognized Identity and Access Management thought leader, is looking for a Software Engineer in our Managed Support Services Department with the ability to support software implementations for many of the world’s largest Fortune companies. This individual will work closely with our Technical Team, Sales Consultants, Key Account Executives and clients to ensure successful support and maintenance of Identity and Access Management solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to clients
- Provide intake for support requests, process requests and solve or facilitate resolution as required
- Learn all elements of our Technical Support components
- Exercise regular and clear communication with our clients to establish, maintain and solidify a lasting relationship
- Identify opportunities, issues and perform risk management, including appropriate mitigation
- Pro-actively and regularly communicate any issues, risks, mitigations or resolutions to the appropriate party
- Ability to closely collaborate and work both horizontally and vertically within the organization
- Think strategically and participate in growing our company beyond the ‘what is’ into the realm of ‘what can be’
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Education and academic experience developing in Java and / or Python
- Object oriented development skills are a plus
- Linux skills are highly desirable
- Developing workflows, forms, rules and notifications using a combination of product configuration and custom code
- Technical and / or process documentation skills are highly desirable
- Client facing experience a strong plus
- Experience with SDLC a strong plus
- Executing unit and system test plans a strong plus
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google G Suite
- Strong organizational and written / verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, produce high quality work and project a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with solid problem solving skills
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- Highly professional; communicate to all business levels
Our Unique Culture Offers:
- A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills
- Comprehensive training and support as you face new challenges