Do you enjoy a high-tech challenge?
Are you experienced with enterprise class technology and have an interest in cybersecurity?
Are you a dynamic, enthusiastic individual with outstanding technical and communication skills ready to fill the Senior Software Engineer position in our Professional Services Department?
Then put your technical engineering skills and experiences to work with our Identity and Access Management clients!
Hub City Media, a recognized Identity and Access Management thought leader, is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer in our Professional Services Department with the ability to lead and complete enterprise class software implementations for many of the world’s largest Fortune companies. This individual will lead a Technical Project Team, collaborating with Sales Consultants, Key Account Executives and clients to ensure successful deployments of Identity and Access Management solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as Project Lead for major projects requiring use of project management and interpersonal skills to coordinate project interdependencies
- Plan and coordinate ‘day-to-day’ activities of a group of engineers or programmers, who have responsibility for a major technical area / system
- Lead special assignments of a highly complex and technical nature while developing strategies to meet objectives
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selection methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Apply technical expertise in decision-making and resolution of highly complex and technical problems
- Exercise regular and clear communication with our clients to establish, maintain and solidify a lasting relationship
- Identify opportunities, issues and perform risk management, including appropriate mitigation
- Pro-actively and regularly communicate any issues, risks, mitigations or resolutions to the appropriate party
- Ability to closely collaborate and work both horizontally and vertically within the organization
- Think strategically and participate in growing our company beyond the ‘what is’ into the realm of ‘what can be’
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Experience developing in Python a strong plus
- Experience developing workflows, forms, rules and notifications using a combination of product configuration and custom Java code required
- Client facing experience required
- Experience with SDLC required
- Experience executing unit and system testing required
- Strong organizational and written / verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities while meeting demanding deadlines, produce high quality work and project a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with solid problem solving skills
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- Highly professional; communicate to all business levels
- Ability to travel
Our Unique Culture Offers:
- A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills
- Comprehensive training and support as you face new challenges