Our Systems Engineers work in small teams applying cutting-edge technology to implement, customize and create innovative solutions across a myriad of industries. Each member of the team is important to our success. Employees are provided with mentoring and training as they are continually exposed to emerging technologies and encouraged to learn and apply new skills.
The Systems Engineers serve on a team of developers to implement, test and deploy the identity infrastructure for our clients.
Under the direction of the Technical Lead, the Systems Engineers perform the tasks and activities of the project, developing and testing the IAM solution, including:
- Installing and configuring software products
- Configuring resource adapters
- Developing workflows, forms, rules and notifications using a combination of product configuration and custom Java code
- Executing unit and system test plans
- Investigating and rectifying issues
Required Experience / Skills:
- BA / BS in Computer Science or related field
- Education and academic experience developing in Java
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills
Other: 0-25% (daily and multi-night travel possible at times
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Web application development
- Java based technologies: J2EE, Java EE, JNDI, JDBC, EJB, JSP, Servlets, etc.
- Directory servers such as Sun / Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE), Oracle Unified Directory / Virtual Directory, Microsoft Active Directory or other LDAP server
- Database products Oracle, MySQL and development using SQL
- Web / App Servers: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic
- Operating Systems: Any Unix or Linux variant (Solaris, AIX, HPUX), Windows