A hands-on boot camp to empower your developers
Hub City Media’s OAM / OIM Implementation Training provides intensive instruction, project engagement and challenging technical exercises to prepare developers for the challenges they will encounter in the field.
More interactive. More effective. Our customized training accomplishes in one to two weeks what other courses do in months. Every student receives personalized instruction using dedicated systems in our training environment - all taught by expert professionals with extensive deployment experience.
Your developers leave with a deep understanding of Oracle's latest functions and features and are immediately productive and competent in your enterprise environment.
Students cover a variety of use cases, including interface customization, access requests, user identity life cycles, connectors, provisioning and reconciliations.
- Oracle Identity Governance 11g R2 Patch Set 3 (PS3)
- User Interface Customization
- Access Request
- Approval Workflows
- User Identity Lifecycle
- Connectors (Connected and Disconnected)
- Custom Plugins
- Installation of patches and upgrades for OAM
- Configuration, Administration and Maintenance of OAM
- Setup of Kerberos authentication on OAM
- Troubleshooting steps for routine issues
- User Identity Lifecycle Management
- ADF UI Customization
- Approval Workflows Development
- Disconnected Resources
- Provisioning and Reconciliation